Thursday, May 2, 2013

To the windowwwwwww....to the wall.

Totally just sang that song in my head as I was typing it.
And yep...I've hit yet another wall. Been sitting at 169.0 for over a week and a half. Booooooo!!! Correction- I lost .6 pounds in a week and a half.
I know why though, and it's 100% my fault. I haven't been pushing myself to work out lately. I find every excuse in the book not too. And usually it's that I am tired. It's very very hard to do this weight loss thing, on top of having a disease that drains your energy. But excuses are like...well ya know. Time to push harder. Who cares if I am tired. I am always tired so working out isn't going to kill me. Time to step up my game, and stop with the excuses.
I plan on throwing some weights in a few nights a week on top of cardio.
I am still eating really well. I did find some coconut m&m's in my cupboard the other night. I let myself have 12. And then last night I went and got some healthy snacks. No more candy!!!!

I keep saying it, and I will say it again. I am more determined to lose this weight than I have been in a very long time. The fact that I know it can be done, that I have tasted a smidge of the results, keeps me going.
So time for my Greek yogurt and banana! Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment