Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mission Impossible? Nah...

I went home from work yesterday with every intention of starting some weight training last night. And then I got home and realized I was EXHAUSTED from the mentally draining day at work. So I put laundry away, cleaned the spare room, and ate dinner and went to bed. I was asleep by 9:30. Woke up this morning and was pissed off because I hadn't worked out. That's when it hit me today. I NEED to set some goals. I need to hold myself more accountable. So here they are:

1. Get up and workout before I go to work. No excuses. Up at 6 am everyday, except for Sunday's.
2. Stop weighing myself everyday. Only on Friday's from now on.
3. Create a workout schedule.
4. Stop making excuses.
5. 20 pounds lost by 5/17/2013.
6. 30 pounds lost by 6/17/2013.

These are all very attainable goals. Like I have said plenty of times before, I want this. No more excuses.



No comments:

Post a Comment