Wednesday, May 29, 2013

12 long days

It's been 12 long days since I've posted. 12 long, draining, emotionally exhausting, life changing days.
One week ago today, a beautiful soul went to be with her husband and son in Heaven. I spent 40+ hours a week with this special woman. She had a very full, wonderful life and I am so very thankful she is no longer having to endure discomfort and at times pain. But I miss her so very much. And now I don't know what to do with myself. I will figure it out. I always do. But for now, I am just kind of feeling lost.

On a positive note, I am still chugging away (not literally) at my weight loss. I've lost 22 pounds so far. Last Friday, I looked at myself naked ewwww and I was shocked!!! I can see visible changes. There are less rolls and things are starting to go back to where they belong. 22 pounds doesn't seem like a huge amount when I still have 30 to go to my goal weight, but it's starting to make a difference. I measured myself last Friday as well. I've lost 3 inches off of my waist, 3 off of my hips, 1 from my arms, and 2 from my thigh.

I took a picture yesterday for "Transformation Tuesday":

HOLY HELL!!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me I was THAT big. I am pretty sure I swallowed a damn Christmas tree and it's stuck in my cheeks!! Never again. Never.AGAIN!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment