Thursday, July 11, 2013

If I Won the Lottery.

button 

 I love these fun link ups!! This one is seriously something that I think about often. I mean to the point where if I can't sleep at night, I start thinking about what I would do if I won the lottery and it helps soothe me. (Yep, I'm crazy) So what would I do if I won the lottery....
 1. I would pay off all of our debt and it would feel glorious.

 2. I would go to the DMV and bribe those ladies with thousands upon thousands to give Karlee her license. Just bypass that permit and all of the testing. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat and I am exhausted driving her around all the time. (PS if you know me, or my daughter, you know why I have to bribe them, instead of just having her take the test...again.)

 3. I would hire a good lawyer, who would help get me out of jail for bribing government officials. (see number 2)

 4. I would donate a large sum to the American Cancer Society, to Autism Awareness, and to the Crohn's Colitis Foundation.

 5. I would build a new covered stadium for South Albany High School. Hate watching games in the rain and graduation should be held at the school. More room for errrrbodddddy!!!


 6. I would buy my dream car:


7. And I would buy my husband his:


8. I would pay for college for both of my kids and for my neices and nephews.

 9. I would buy my parents new cars and I would pay off their house. Make them comfy for the rest of their lives.

 10. I would hide out for a year, travelling the world with my family so people couldn't say they were my long lost cousin's brother's uncle and ask for some money.

 11. I could keep going with this list. I told you, I've thought about it often.

 I weigh in every Friday, so I am hoping for a change in the scale tomorrow. I have 10 pounds to lose by August 1st...more on that tomorrow.

1 comment: