Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So close I can taste it

I am 1 pound away from my mini goal mark. I've lost 29 pounds as of this morning. One more pound to go. I can't even believe it. I am in total and complete shock. I've said it before, and I will say it again. I didn't think that I could lose 2 pounds let alone 30. I also hit a non scale victory this week. Several years ago when I started climbing in pants sizes, I packed away some of my favorite jeans and capris. I gave a lot away, but kept about 10 favorites. Some size 12, 10 and 7. (I also kept a pair of size 5's but those are still packed away) I got the box out on Sunday and tried the 12's on. Too BIG!!! The size 10's fit perfectly. I am so excited about that. It's like getting new clothes without having to spend the money!


This dress is a medium!!! I haven't ever been a medium in my life. I was always a small and then went right to a large, x-large. So to be a medium now is exhilarating!! When I put that dress on I almost cried. I didn't look like a busted can of biscuits and I felt great! The hubs said I looked hot! (He's a sweet man)

Tomorrow I am going to link up with on of my favorite bloggers, Holly and do a finish the sentence link up. She is hilarious and we all know that I love to laugh. And even if no one reads my blog, these link ups are fun fun fun! 

Until tomorrow! 
P.S. I really need a signature for my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment