Monday, April 8, 2013

Week three? Really!?!?!

So today started the third week of getting healthy. I can't believe I have made it this far. I haven't lost any more weight, but I didn't gain either. I had a pretty rough week last week. On Wednesday I went to go for my walk and had it in my head that since I was going alone and could go at my own pace, I was going to go for 4 miles. I made it 1 lap around the track and felt like I couldn't move one step further. The cramps in my calves and the pain around my knees was almost unbearable. I kept going though and by lap three I knew if I didn't go home then, I might not make it home. So I got in 1.14 miles. Pathetic to say the least. Thursday it rained, and so I decided to take a break and not do a damn thing. So that's what I did. The entire time my inner skinny chick was yelling at me. I ignored that bitch. Friday I got up and did 45 minutes of Zumba, and also started my 30 day squat challenge with 70 squats. Who knew I had thigh muscles!! And ones that could actually hurt! Holy hell. Weekends are always difficult for me. We had a dance competition to be at all day Saturday, and I ate really well while we were there. The team went out for pizza after and I had 2 slices of pepperoni pizza.Ugh. Never again. Not sure if it's because my stomach isn't used to grease now, or what but it wasn't fun later that night with the tummy cramps.

Last night I took my measurements finally. Since I am posting and being brutally honest with myself, I will post them here.

Measurements as of 4/7/2013:

Calf 16"
Thigh 28"
Hips 41"
Waist 37.5"
Chest 39"
Arm 12"

Talk about accountability!! Good grief, I can't take that back now. Welllll I could, but I won't.

I am hoping to lose more pounds this week. I bought some "leg cramp" pills the other night. Going to give them a try tonight. Hopefully one day, my walks will turn into runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment