Monday, March 18, 2013

Day one...Here we goooooooo!


All I can say is thank goodness for decimal points, but holy hell where did that number come from??? Never in my entire life have I weighed that much. Not when I was pregnant with either kid, not when I was on 60 mg of Prednisone for over 8 months. I woke up yesterday morning feeling like a tub of goo and decided to weigh myself. I was SHOCKED to see that it was that high. So I did what every normal fat girl does, and posted a picture of my weight on Facebook. JUST KIDDING. I think I am the only person in the world stupid brave enough to post my weight for 330 of my closest friends to gossip about.I honestly did it to hold myself accountable. That number will go down. Going up is not an option. And now for this blog. Does the world need another blog, about another chic trying to lose weight? Probably not. Am I going to jump on the weight-loss-blog-train anyways? Choo-Choo!!! I haven't decided when to publish this. I want to do it when I am at 172.6. Then I can prove that I mean BID-NESS!
Day One started with a cup of coffee. I needed it. I can't cut out caffeine totally without getting a major headache. So I made it less Starbucks, and more Denny's as possible. Then lunch I made a smoothie. Oh my gosh it was delicious. However, it wasn't filling enough. I had to have apple slices and a Laughing Cow cheese wedge as a snack. Lesson learned. Smoothie for breakfast and a light lunch. I know that when I get hungry I eat. When I am bored I eat. When I am mad...I eat. So I have to fix my behaviors. As of today I am using the MyFitnessPal app to track my food intake. I will be walking as much as I can. Hopefully soon my Zumba videos will be here. I feel like I am finally wanting this bad enough. I can do it. I know I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment